Branch Coordinator (Service Champion) - Sarnia
The Branch Coordinator (Service Champion) will facilitate the transaction between the customer and the company through the successful management of product and service delivery. They will work closely with Team Leads, Operations and Business Development to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed by staff and management where it relates to this position and all its responsibilities. Other aspects of this role will include an inventory control component and may also assist with shipping/receiving, administrative, and clerical obligations.
What you will be responsible for:
- Report directly to VP, Finance.
- Work closely with the Team Lead for all valve scheduling and paperwork requirements.
- Review and maintain the accuracy and ensure completeness of all paperwork prior to billing (POs, estimates, quotes, sales orders, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Create and track the paper flow within the shop.
- Assign and prioritize customer jobs for all valves (call ins, scheduled or sales requested).
- Ensure work orders are filled out in accordance with customer and company requirements.
- Ensure validity of data input and integrity of information is properly recorded in the VeeBase system.
- Handle and manage questions from employees and customers regarding procedures, products, and issues that may arise regarding scheduling and paperwork.
- Adhere to daily, weekly, monthly reporting requirements as established by the VP, Finance.
- Participate in daily toolbox meetings.
- Prepare job packages for Custom Submissions and acceptance at US border crossing for US customers – both incoming and outgoing.
- Ensure parts consumed in service work are accurately reflected on invoice
- Work and collaborate with Team lead - Inventory/Purchasing to report stock issues.
- Perform quarterly cycle counts of inventory.
- Track, develop, and maintain processes for ensuring accurate inventory management.
- Physically check in all incoming orders and transfer to stock.
- Pull parts and complete paperwork necessary for the shipping department to
quickly get needed parts to internal and external customers.
- Operate a forklift following all safety procedures and performing inspections
- Act as the administrative point of contact between the internal and external clients.
- Additional duties may be defined within the scope of this position.
Success in the role will come from:
- Previous experience in inside sales, service writing, shipping and receiving, inventory, administration, etc.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), SalesPad, VeeBase, Great Plains Dynamics
- An ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Having a keen attention to accuracy and detail.
- The ability and willingness to learn and adjust to changing priorities and focus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Possessing good communication and organizational skills.
What will pique our interest:
- Related experience and knowledge
- High School or equivalent educational background
- A current Forklift Certificate.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Shop environment – Steel toed boots are required.
- Extremely fast-paced and diverse workload, frequent disruptions
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs may be required.