7600 Liquid Relief Valve
High Pressure - to 8,000PSI • Pressure Control • High Volume - to 650 GPM
Designed for protection against over-pressure for vessels, pumps, flow lines and other applications. It is a rugged and versatile valve capable of handling a wide range of pressures.
- Standard Valve is constructed from Aluminum-Bronze material
- For 316SS Valve Replace “AB” With “316” In Part Number
- Any flow from weep hole indicates that the keeper seal is worn and should be replaced.
- Body: 2" Aluminum-Bronze or 316SS
- Ball & Seat: Sure Seal 316SS Double Sided Seat
- Seat Frame: 316SS
- Spring: Disc Spring
- Inlet: 2” male NPT, Integral 2” 602, 1502
- Outlet: Dual - 2" Female
- Design: CRN (0C12907.2) to ASME B31.3
To view 7600 Product Brochure click below